Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Chris Crosby

Chris Crosby



Chris Crosby is another one of the great "New & Aspiring Artist" who will show his work at the new artist table at the 2018 CLA show in Lexington.


Chris's Bio:


I live in Lebanon, IN, I have been a history nut for at least 40 of my 49 years of life.  I have been involved with living history in conjunction with my passion for hunting, fishing and the woods since I was 9 years old. 

I am primarily a hunting bag maker, but I also make knife sheaths, axe scabbards, knapsacks, market wallets, moccasins, wallets, clothing, powder horns, belts, and many other things.
My two primary areas of interest historically are Provincial Ranging during the Forbes Expedition 1758, and the early migration from Virginia into Kentucky.

I am constantly researching, reading, and trying to improve my knowledge and skill in the craft to bring my customers the best piece possible.

Thank you for your consideration.

Chris will be making a haversack/backpack for the New Artist table at the 2018 CLA show.  










Here is a photo of another one of his bags:


Chris can be contacted at:  ccrosby1969@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment